The simplex strainers of IFS Industriefabrik Schneider GmbH are designed to clean liquid, viscous and gaseous media.
Simplex strainers Type EF are obtainable in welded design. Body: steel P235GH (1.0345, St35.8) / stainless steel 1.4571 (pickled, passivated), filter insert / support basket with sieve made of stainless steel 1.4401, flanges according to DIN EN 1092-1/01, vent socket in the lid, drain socket in the dished end.
The simplex type strainers can be equipped extensively depending on customer requirements. These include heating jackets made of stainless steel, various surface coatings and paints according to industry standard RAL. Further equipment and versions available:
- Simplex corner strainer 90°
- Differential pressure indicator (manometer)
- Cap lifting and swivel devices
- Quick lock
- Burst discs
- Different mesh sizes (from 20 µm)
- Special materials
- Strainer and connection according to ANSI
Pot type strainer PSA / PSB
Pot type strainers are a cost-efficient alternative to the traditional strainers. They are also available in small mesh sizes (from DN15) and can be directly intergrated into the pipeline systems. Potholders are made entirely of stainless steel, are resistant to the corrosion and are suitable for aggressive media. The standard version consists of a deep-drawn stainless steel housing and has a vent socket in the lid, drain socket in the dished end.
Pot type strainers Type PSA do not need a tool for changing the sieve inserts. A clamp connection with a wing nut according to the DIN 32676 closes the housing up to the pressure stage PN10.
Pot type strainers Type PSB have a quick-release housing (clamp rings with 2 screws) and can be used up to the pressure level PN16.
- resistant to corrosion by stainless steel components
- no tools needed to change filter element (Type PSA)
- Body quick lock
- easy cleaning and maintenance
- mesh size for filter elements individually according to customers (from 20 µm)
- compact design and low weight
- Optional: Ball valves for quick ventilation and draining, Differential pressure display, Thermometer
- Butt weld ends, External thread, ANSI-flange CL150 according to ASME B16.5, NPT-screwed sockets
- design according to Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU
Y-type strainers (Y-Filters, mud flap)
Y-strainers Type YF are available in welded design, filter element 1 mm mesh size standard with flanges (DIN EN 1092-1/01; ANSI). Body: steel in blue (RAL5010), stainless steel pickled and passivated, sieve insert stainless steel (1.4301).
- Fields of Application: strainers / dirt water strainers for water / wastewater; Protection of plant components, pipes and fittings after welding or assembly work
- Customer specific filter inserts and spare sieves
- Optional: version with butt weld ends, differential pressure indicator and welded stainless steel heating jacket