Filter elements / screens / fine sieves
Industriefabrik Schneider manufactures a variety of industrial strainers and filter elements. They filtrate and purify gaseous, liquid / viscous media or protect fittings and equipment from unwanted particles.
Due to the various design versions our filter elements and sieves are manufactured according to customer requirements.
- Individually designed
- Nominal diameter: DN50 – DN500, others on request
- Perforated metal plate / wire mesh: stainless steel 1.4301 / 1.4571
- Mesh width: fine sieves from 50 µm
- Spare sieves & Replacement screens for basket / duplex type strainers, mud flap and Y-type strainers
- Areas of application: water, gases, oils, steamf
Conical strainers / Temporary strainers
Hat type screens Type H / Protective strainers Type S
Conical strainers (hat type screens) and plug-in sieves (protection strainers) are used temporarily in pipes to protect during initial start-up periods. They protect downstream plant components such as butterfly valves, valves, ball valves, and meters during the critical start-up phase against contamination with welding beads, metal chips, sealants, grease and other small parts. After the start-up period they can be removed. The sieves are also tasked to protect permanently sensitive fittings, pipes and industry plants.
Conical strainer Type H, plug-in strainer Type S to install between standard flanges according to DIN EN 1092-1 Form B1 / ANSI B 16.5.
- Nominal diameter: DN25 – DN500, others on request
- Nominal pressure: PN16, others on request
- Perforated metal plate: stainless steel 1.4571
- Wire mesh: stainless steel 1.4401
- Mesh size: from 50 µm
- Long life time and low pressure loss
- Spare sieves & Replacement screens for pipes and industrial plants